Monday 23 July 2012

Once Upon A Sketch entry

I really like entering sketch challenges and am a BIG fan of the wonderful Once Upon a Sketch site. This months challenge was to create your LO based on the sketch below and incorporate the word "FRIEND". Below is my take on the sketch. It is a photo of my 2 closest friends. We have been through secondary school together and lots of other stuff like weddings, babies and lots of fun. Thanks for looking.

the sketch


My take on it.
Here is a couple of close ups. The flowers I used were a mixture of Kaiser, Prima and American Crafts. I created a doily look around my circle by using my Martha Stewart punch and cutting the lace effect and layering it around the circle.




Thanks for looking. Nelle -xxx-

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Nelle! So cute & girly! Luv how u did the doily circle with the punch & the felt flowers r awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! You did a great job with those punches! Love the laced circle...great take on the sketch & challenge...thanks for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flowers and the softness of your page.Great job!!
    Thank you for playing with us at OUAS.

    ReplyDelete