Wednesday 29 August 2012

Scrap the boys - August Challenge

Hi. Another fantastic Challenge site I love it Scrap the Boys. Being a Mum to 3 boys this is a perfect site for me to participate in. Their August challenge was to create a LO using a piece of your child's artwork. I had the perfect photo for this. Tom has recently completed a self portrait at Kinder. He was so proud of his "Tom" that I just had to have his photo taken beside it. I think he did a great job and he even remembered to paint his glasses on!


Thanks for looking. Nelle.

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute Nelle! Luv the arrow & the twine! Tome did an awesome job with is "Tom". I think it is so cute that he painted the glasses on too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great "Tom"! Such a great photo. Love the coordinating stamp and your distress inking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tom's "Tom". He's very cool...Thanks for playing along at Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete