Wednesday 28 November 2012

Kraft it up - November Challenge

Hi and welcome to another post. Today I am sharing with you my entry for the Kraft it up November Challenge. This month was all about showing a large amount of "white" space on your LO. I have used a gorgeous photo of my 3 boys and have used some Simple Stories paper. For the background I used a KaiserCraft bubble stamp. To make the flower I have used some corrugated cardboard and put this through my cuttlebug using a scallop die, I then fussy cut a flower from the Simple Stories range and finished it off with a button and twine. Very simple to do but I think it looks very effective.


Thanks for looking - Nelle.

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! Hope you enjoyed playing along with our minimalist challenge this month at Kraft It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Nelle! Luv the bubblewrap stamping & the flower u made looks cool!

    ReplyDelete