Thursday 30 May 2013

White with 1 - May Challenge

Hi again! Today I am sharing with you my entry for White with 1 May challenge. The challenge was to use white + black + badges/banners. I like this challenge site as it gets you thinking outside the "normal" square as you are limited with the amount of colour you can include. The photo is of my middle son Tom and my brother in law Billy. They have a very unique bond (even though there is about 40 years between them!)
Thanks for looking - Nelle.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nelle, thanks for playing along with the WW1 challenge...I have to agree it is a fabulous challenge site. Your page is fantastic... Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Nelle, they look like trouble ;) Thanks for joining in at WW1, love all your big chevrons!

    ReplyDelete