Wednesday 29 April 2015

Sassy Scrapper April Challenge

Hi. Today I'm sharing my LO for the Mood Board challenge over at Sassy Scrapper. The soft pastel colours instantly inspired me to do a soft baby page. I haven't scrapped much of my youngest Mitch so I thought this was the perfect opportunity. Below is the soft mood board and then my LO. Sorry about the dullness to my photo but we've had a couple of dull weather days!!
Thanks for looking - Nelle.

April Moodboard Challenge

Here is my LO.


3 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! thanks for joining us at Sassy Scrapper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious page Nelle. The soft colours are perfect for baby for sure. Thanks so much for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sassy..x

    ReplyDelete