Wednesday 24 February 2016

Kaisercraft February Challenge

Oh my I can't believe it was last April when I last entered a LO on a challenge site. This year I am determined to enter more as I do use a lot of sites for inspiration but find I either don't finish in time or I forget to load them up!!
This month I have used the Mood Board over at Kaisercraft. I had some of their wonderful Sandy Toes collection that was perfect for this. The photo is of my eldest son Jack taken on our 6 week trip up "North" last year. I hope you like it. Thanks for looking - Nelle.


2 comments:

  1. Great Beachy page, thanks so much for joining along with the Kaisercraft challenge, best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nellie,
    This is a lovely layout with a gorgeous photo! Thank you for sharing it with us at Kaisercraft : )
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete